Purpose of Today’s Challenge
The purpose of today’s challenge is to teach leader’s the 5 important keys to a successful ministry.
The goal of the challenge is to help leaders to apply each key in an efficient and timely manner.
Building a foundation
Before we discuss the keys to success let’s examine the definition of structure. Structure means; construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization too. The best way to structure your rehearsal for a successful ministry are the following:
- Warm-up and Choreography
First Key to Structuring your Praise Dance Rehearsal
Prayer is very crucial for a praise dance leaders. It helps us focus on three main essentials; guidance and direction, wisdom and strength.
Focus of the Day: (Guidance and Direction)
Leaders should be prayerful and responsible for grooming their team in three areas;
- Spiritually-teach God word, purpose of ministry and praise and worship as it relates to dance
- Mentally-educate dancer’s on the topic of ministry vs performance
- Physically-warm up and condition the body, technique, and choreography.
Challenge of the day
- Pray about teaching your praise dance team the word of God?
- Pray about teaching the subject of ministry vs performance.
- Combine #1 and #2 and create a mini-bible lesson for the team.
- Think and create movements that physically strengthen the team and relate movement to praise and worship.
To join my email list and receive a free praise dance workbook click this: link: https://forms.aweber.com/form/16/1469737516.htm
Join me at 7pm live on periscope @ tobpraisedance for the 30 Day Praise Dance Leader Challenge.